Infinity Bidet Technical Specifications
Infinity Bidet Features
- Fits 1- and 2-piece toilets
- Available in round & elongated seat sizes
- Available in white
- Electricity required
- Warm seat with seat safety sensor & temperature settings
- Anti-slam seat & lid
- Child mode
- On-Demand Ceramic Heating System for unlimited warm water & energy efficiency
- Twin moving nozzles (Two adjustable reach – forward/back wands & nozzles)
- Aerated water
- Massage wash button (auto-moving wands & nozzles)
- Pulse wash mode
- Hot/cold cycle wash – Exclusive Feature!
- Sitz-bath wash – Exclusive Feature!
- Adjustable water pressure & temperature
- Adjustable dryer temperature
- Quick-release feature for cleaning
- Energy-save mode
All of our bidets should only be installed by licensed plumbers. On electric models where there is not an outlet, then a licensed electrician should be used to install one. We recommend a dedicated 15 or 20amp GFI circuit be used, and local codes followed. Periodic maintenance and inspection of the unit is required. Optional bidet water filters must be replaced every 6 months. Hoses and all connections should be checked frequently. These units must be protected from freezing and if not used for extended periods, it should be disconnected. Please contact us with any specific questions you may have.
Manuals & Images
Download user manual, brochure and images
The links below will take you to our Downloads area in Dropbox. Please contact us if you don’t find what you are looking for.
• Download link to Infinity Bidet Brochure
Parts & Service
Please visit Bidet Seat Parts for information about Infinity Bidet parts and seat repairs.